A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hunter Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hunter Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hunter Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hunter R. Smith practice?
Dr. Hunter Smith practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO.
See Boulder Internists, Boulder Pulmonologists, and Boulder Critical Care Practitioners.