A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hunter Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hunter Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hunter Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hunter Russell Smith MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hunter R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Hunter Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Hunter Smith practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Internists and Boulder Pulmonologists.