A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hunter Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hunter Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hunter Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hunter Russell Smith MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hunter R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Hunter Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Hunter Smith practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Internists and Boulder Pulmonologists.