Dr. Hunter Wessells Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hunter Wessells?

February 17th, 2013

I would not recommend this physician to others based on clinical and personal experience with him. I doubt that he even cares.

August 1st, 2011

Excellent care

September 1st, 2009

Experienced doctor, didn't return phone calls/emails

Dr. Wessells is a good doctor but did not return my follow-on phone calls or emails. He had prescribed me one type of medication with the intent of prescribing me an alternate medication if the first didn't work out. It didn't, so I attempted to get in touch with Dr. Wessells to find out what course of treatment he wanted to pursue.I called 7 or 8 times over the course of 2 months, each time leaving a message with his receptionist (Cyndi, who is very nice). Each time she told me that he'd be calling me back shortly; finally she suggested that I might have better luck sending him an email. I sent two unanswered emails and gave up. It's pretty frustrating (and confusing) to be ignored this way by a physician who was treating you.I get the impression that Dr. Wessells is very busy dealing with administrative tasks (he's the Urology department chair at Harborview) and more severely ill patients to bother with a run-of-the-mill case like mine, but it would have been nice if he'd at least returned a call to let me know, and to possibly refer me to another urologist.In any case, I'm searching for a different doctor.

October 6th, 2017