Dr. H Yost Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. H Yost?

February 25th, 2015

he didn't listen to what i had to say. he just asked his questions. and pushed me out

May 23rd, 2013

Upon my questions and concerns on his suggestions he excused himself from seeing or treating me; did not treat me as an individual, but as my disease/symptoms. "My way or the hiway" kind of guy.

August 6th, 2012

Addressed and found solution to problem

This is not a mainstream doctor. He will NOT try to make your symptoms go away immediately with pills to mask the pain. Instead, he got to the root of my problem by asking pointed and relevant questions. He also came up with the solution (dietary change) which worked. As long as I do it, I have no more pain.

November 14th, 2011

Dr. Yost helped me get my life back on track!

I came to Dr. Yost when I was at the end of my rope. I had been diagnosed with a condition known as Gastroparesis. I had been told previously that there was no cure and I would need to be on antibiotics indefinately. A very good friend of mine, that I trust with all of my heart, gave me his information and suggested I give him a try as an alternative. Dr. Yost was very open and informative to me even in the first 10 mins of my appointment. He was also very thorough with me on my very first appointment and suggested a couple of alternative medicine choices as well as a few other tests which went way beyond what I had been presented with previously! Dr. Yost has provided me the tools to get my happy self back! Im am eternally grateful and will recommend him highly to anyone else that is having digestive issues! Thank you Dr. Yost!

July 22nd, 2011

Dr Yost is no ordinary doctor. And that is a good thing!

He takes the time to get to the roots of you dis-ease, he doesn't just treat symptoms. He methodically makes a suitable healing plan for you. He doesn't baby you and I like that. It takes your active involvement in getting better. I really appreciate him and his staff. I never felt pressured to purchase products. Quite the opposite in fact, he gave me several other brands to check out. He follows up throughly and personally returns calls! How rare is that these days?

June 22nd, 2011

What A Joke!

wish i had read these reviews before making an appoint with this bozo. talk about a superficial man. On a positive note i didn't have to wait to see this crook. i was the only one in the waiting area. jesus!

Doctor's Response

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." Mark Twain

June 6th, 2011

"After seeing two very reliable doctors and one chiropractor in Tucson, Dr. Yost was the one who paid enough attention to what I was describing, who listened well, and who connected all the dots that led to a diagnosis. His incredibly insightful recommendations to me for addressing my six month long bout with pain and inflammation brought results within 48 hours. I am so grateful for having found Dr. Yost. I found him to be insightful, attentive and responsive -- not to mention extremely knowledgeable. It is over a week since I have seen him and I continue to improve.

May 6th, 2011

Can't Recommend.

Personality wise, this man is as lively as a tree stump. And get this. He has a binder in the waiting area with articles he has written on topics such as "Aging Reversal" and "Nutritional Rejuvenation" You know how to reverse the aging process huh? Your good!

Doctor's Response

There is nothing more galling to angry people than the coolness of those on whom they wish to vent their spleen. ~Alexandre Dumas

February 1st, 2010

What little bedside manner Dr. Yost has is poor. He is more interested in selling his nutritional supplements than caring for his patients. He added things in his patient report that were untrue. He is an extremely unpleasant physician.

Doctor's Response

If you kick a stone in anger, you'll hurt your own foot. ~Korean Proverb

October 8th, 2009

Haughty, condescending and argumentative

In my opinion he has an expensive predetermined, one size fits all, program. His demeanor is haughty, condescending and argumentative.