Learn more about Dr. Huntly Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huntly Chapman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huntly Chapman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huntly Gordon Chapman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Huntly G. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Huntly Chapman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Huntly Chapman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.