A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huntly Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huntly Chapman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huntly Chapman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huntly Gordon Chapman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Huntly G. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Huntly Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Huntly Chapman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.