A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huong Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huong Duong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Duong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huong Thi Thu Duong MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huong T. Duong practice?
- Dr. Huong Duong has 1 office location.
Dr. Huong Duong practices Internal Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Internists.