A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huong Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huong Duong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Duong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Huong T. Duong practice?
Dr. Huong Duong practices Internal Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Internists.