Overall Review

3.4

May 28th, 2014
Best Doctor I Ever Knew
Dr Phan is compassionate, intelligent (extremely so) and the most caring doctor I have ever been to. She aloso has a great sense of humor, though she is the strictest doctor you'd be luck to find

April 22nd, 2013
Loved it.
Dr. Phan is a great doctor. She has worked with me through all the tough times, even when others thought I was insane. She really listens and wants to help. Her bedside manner is impeccable and she is very knowledgeable in many areas.

May 20th, 2012
The reason I gave Dr Pham a one star is due to her no longer willing to see me. I was a patient of Dr Phans for six years and was told because I missed 2 appts within one year I was a liability to her practice. I tried to explain that I had scheduled the appt six months earlier and must have forgotten. I was not allowed to speak with Dr Phan or her nurse only told that if I had an emergency within the next 30 days she would treat me and in the interim I would need to find another doctor. I must say I was shocked and had never heard of such. Dr Phan is a good doctor but is this how you treat patients who have been loyal patrons of your practice??

May 12th, 2009
She is very understanding and caring, she never seems in a hurry, is always patient and listens to whatever is bothering me, she is the only doctor I have ever been too, that seems like they really care!!