A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huong Thai-Kemprowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huong Thai-Kemprowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thai-Kemprowski graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Thai-Kemprowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huong Ngoc Thai-Kemprowski MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huong N. Thai-Kemprowski practice?
- Dr. Huong Thai-Kemprowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Huong Thai-Kemprowski practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Sterling, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA and Purcellville, VA.
See Sterling Allergists and Sterling Internists.