A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hursel Adkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hursel Adkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkins graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Adkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hursel Lee Adkins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hursel L. Adkins practice?
- Dr. Hursel Adkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hursel Adkins practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors and Fort Myers Geriatric Doctors.