A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husain Rasheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Husain Rasheed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasheed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rasheed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasheed graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Rasheed has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Husain Rasheed MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Husain Rasheed practice?
- Dr. Husain Rasheed has 7 office locations.
Dr. Husain Rasheed practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, OH and Delaware, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Oncologists, and Columbus Hematologists.