A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husain Rasheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Husain Rasheed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasheed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rasheed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasheed graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Rasheed has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Husain Rasheed MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Husain Rasheed practice?
- Dr. Husain Rasheed has 1 office location.
Dr. Husain Rasheed practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mount Vernon, OH.
See Mount Vernon Internists, Mount Vernon Oncologists, and Mount Vernon Hematologists.