A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husam Abed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Husam Abed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Husam Abed, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Abed graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Abed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Husam T Abed MBBS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Husam T. Abed practice?
- Dr. Husam Abed has 1 office location.
Dr. Husam Abed practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.