A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husam Alkhersam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Husam Alkhersam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Husam Alkhersam, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkhersam graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alkhersam has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Husam Hashim Alkhersam MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Husam H. Alkhersam practice?
- Dr. Husam Alkhersam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Husam Alkhersam practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Bedford Neurologists.