Learn more about Dr. Husam Alkhersam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Husam Alkhersam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Husam Alkhersam, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkhersam graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alkhersam has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alkhersam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Husam H. Alkhersam practice?
Dr. Husam Alkhersam practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX and Detroit, MI.
See Bedford Neurologists.