July 18th, 2016
I have Chiari Malformation. Great bedside manor. Went through all medical history. Exploring all option before any surgery.

June 12th, 2016
Dr. Overdose! Spent 3 days in ICU because of his negligence! DO NOT go near this doctor! He scares me!!!

March 26th, 2015
Smart guy
Alkhersam was the first doctor to give me a correct diagnosis after seeing 5 doctors

May 21st, 2014
Dr. Alkhersam's staff is horrible
Dr. Alkhersam is always professional and kind. He listens patiently and then works with you for a solution. However his nurse Cherly is horrible. Completely disrespectful when you call the office about any problem or questions you may have. I have been a patient for 2 years and am now so tired of nurse Cherly I will be unfortunately leaving as a patient. I would no longer suggest his office to anyone and that is a shame. But the staff should represent the doctor, he should care enough about his patients to make sure they are treated with respect from his staff.

July 11th, 2012
Highly Recommend Dr. Alkhersam
Dr. Alkhersam methodically tested me for my medical complaint in many areas with several modes of testing, providing me with a confidence that he was thorough. His staff were all very professional, pleasant and interactively involved where required. Once Dr. Alkhersam had all data in, he decisively diagnosed my issue, which ended up being something much less than I had feared. He is a caring, dedicated, thorough and highly intelligent doctor who truly seems to care about his patients. I would recommend him to my own mother.

October 3rd, 2011
Won't Go Back
Will not go back. Even though I have been a patient for over a year. I am tired of trying to get help from this Dr. In my experience it as if Dr.Alkhersam is unconcerned and unfeeling. He is not attentive to needs and did not validate what I was going through (pain, symptoms, etc.) STILL have not at least reached a treatment plan that works for me. Has prescribed drugs that interact, causing me to be in extreme pain and incure more hospital and med bills. I just feel that if you are a trained professional....LET'S WORK TOGETHER FOR A RESOLUTION. It's not going to make my disease (MS) dissappear, but it could definitely help me live a better life.....AS for staff and Alkhersam's MA, VERY COLD and ABRUPT....Serious lack of interoffice-rapport wth patients..Long Wait.