A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husam Bakdash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Husam Bakdash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakdash
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bakdash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Husam Bakdash, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakdash graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Bakdash has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Kansas Medical Center Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Husam Bakdash FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Husam Bakdash practice?
- Dr. Husam Bakdash has 1 office location.
Dr. Husam Bakdash practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Cardiologists.