A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husam Bakdash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Husam Bakdash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakdash
Specialties & Research
Dr. Husam Bakdash, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakdash graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Bakdash has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Kansas Medical Center Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Husam Bakdash FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Husam Bakdash practice?
- Dr. Husam Bakdash has 1 office location.
Dr. Husam Bakdash practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Cardiologists.