A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husam Kaileh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Husam Kaileh is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaileh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Husam Kaileh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaileh graduated from Universidad De Granada. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaileh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Husam Salem Kaileh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Husam S. Kaileh practice?
- Dr. Husam Kaileh has 1 office location.
Dr. Husam Kaileh practices Family Medicine near San Joaquin, CA.
See San Joaquin Family Physicians.