Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Husam Marsheh
Dr. Husam Marsheh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Lenox, IL, with another office in Joliet, IL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Marsheh is affiliated with St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights, Franciscan St. James Health Olympia Fields and Franciscan St. James CH. Dr. Marsheh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Husam Marsheh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Husam Marsheh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Lenox, IL.
Dr. Thomas Kazmierczak Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
New Lenox, IL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Amy Abouzied
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Lenox, IL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Gamilah Pierre
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Lenox, IL 0.01 mi19