A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husam Rimawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Husam Rimawi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Husam Rimawi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimawi graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rimawi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Husam E K Rimawi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Husam E. Rimawi practice?
- Dr. Husam Rimawi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Husam Rimawi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.