A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husameddin Elmesallati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Husameddin Elmesallati is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Husameddin Elmesallati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmesallati graduated from University Of Al Fateh, Tripoli.
Dr. Elmesallati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Husameddin Mokhtar Elmesallati MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Husameddin M. Elmesallati practice?
- Dr. Husameddin Elmesallati has 1 office location.
Dr. Husameddin Elmesallati practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.