Dr. Husamuddin Muddin Ansari MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husamuddin Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Husamuddin Ansari, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cataract, Cataract Surgery, and Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ansari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance