A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husamuddin Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Husamuddin Ansari is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ansari
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ansari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Husamuddin Ansari, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Ansari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Husamuddin Ansari MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Husamuddin Ansari practice?
- Dr. Husamuddin Ansari has 11 office locations.
Dr. Husamuddin Ansari practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Sandwich, MA and Plymouth, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.