A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husamuddin Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Husamuddin Ansari is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Husamuddin Ansari, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Ansari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Husamuddin Ansari MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Husamuddin Ansari practice?
- Dr. Husamuddin Ansari has 10 office locations.
Dr. Husamuddin Ansari practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA and Sandwich, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.