A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husan Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rahman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- N Oakland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Husan Ara Rahman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Husan A. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Husan Rahman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Husan Rahman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln Park, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Family Physicians and Dearborn Heights Primary Care Doctors.