A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husan Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rahman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- N Oakland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Husan Ara Rahman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Husan A. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Husan Rahman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Husan Rahman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln Park, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Primary Care Doctors.