A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Husein Sonara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Husein Sonara is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonara graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sonara has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sonara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Husein S. Sonara practice?
Dr. Husein Sonara practices Nephrology near Putnam Valley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Putnam Valley Nephrologists.