Dr. Husham Mishu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 16th, 2016
Ron Cave
Dr. Mishu is the most compassionate, caring Doctor. His beside manner and personal interest is a rare trait today. Thank you for being there for me during this trying time.

June 19th, 2016
Dr. Mishu was the fourth neurologist I consulted about my migraines. He was the only one who cured them.

March 10th, 2016
Dr. Mishu is the Dr I've been looking for for the past 12 years. No one could figure out my migraines and after endless scans and medications he figured it out on the first appointment. He has me on a treatment plan that seems to be working and I am so thankful.

January 22nd, 2016
THIS PLACE LIES! False advertisement, rude staff, incorrect website information
I've been on the waiting list for months to see Dr.Mishu, and per his website it states "we accept all United Healthcare Plans" ON HIS WEBSITE. His staff doesn't care neither does anyone else in that office. I find our 3 weeks before my appt that they don't accept my insurance after IT'S CLEARLY POSTED ON YOUR WEBSITE!oh and how much is visit without insurance $358 just to say hello to him. I am so angry and hurt that, I've been suffering in pain waiting to see this doctor and now I can't. His staff started naming a bunch of other insurances they dont take but FYI THOSE ARE ALSO LISTED ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT YOU DO IN FACT TAKE THEM. Either train your staff correctly or fire the website IT guy because this is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I am going to be sure to spread the word about this place and how they lie to you..and really they don't care about the patient. None of the staff were nice or sincere about the situation or even during making the appointment. I am really am just so hurt by this place, I can't even believe it. I really wanted to see him, and I've waiting patiently only for your staff to treat me like crap.

November 5th, 2015
Excellent Physiciab
I love everything about this practice--most of all Dr. Mishu. He LISTENS -- and that has meant the world to me.n

February 10th, 2012
great doctor
This is a great doctor, a good man and he really cares about his patients. I've been a patient since 2004 and I've never had a bad day in his office,I'll tell you he is really worth the wait to see him personally.

January 18th, 2012
Best Neurologist in Atlanta
I have suffered from chronic migraines for the past 10 years that are difficult to treat. Dr. Mishu is very patient and knowledgeable about all migraine treatments and his staff is very friendly and accomendating.I would in recommend him without hesitation and have referred many of my friends and co-worker and they have been pleased with his treatments and caring attitude

December 8th, 2011
Best Headache Doctor
I have suffered from migraines for about 17 years now. I have recently had one that lasted for over three months, so I went to the ER twice and searched desperately for a doctor. I found Dr. Mishu after going through Dr. Leslie Kelman (he told me to take naproxyn), Dr. Richard Bernstein (who told me to use an anti-depressant), and Dr. Raghuarm Lolanu (who sent me to a pain management doctor.)Dr. Mishu treated me with great kindness, listening, understanding, and great intelligence. He knew how to begin to treat the migraine. He first gave me a shot of DHE and then got my insurance to cover Botox injections around my hairline to break up the muscles that contract during the migraine. It worked perfectly. Dr. Mishu is amazing and I recommend him to anyone who has headache issues. He is also always on time!

March 11th, 2011
Stumbled into a great doctor
Midtown Neurology's Dr. Husham Mishu was my doctor while I was in the hospital. They suspected a stroke, but he correctly thought it far less severe. Since then, I've returned to Dr. Mishu frequently with cervical spinal problems. He has always treated me with respect, taken my pain seriously, and is now working with me on proceeding to see a surgeon for a 20-year old problem. I've struggled with neuro/ortho docs in the past, and Dr. Mishu is a huge relief to have found.

May 21st, 2010
The Best!
Dr. Mishu and his staff are the best!I filled out the request information online and a friendly Mr. Michael (front desk) called me to schedule the next day! After my first meeting with Dr. Mishu, his office scheduled an MRI for me immediately! The MRI confirmed Dr. Mishu's diagnosis and I learned that I was a candidate for a very new technology called IDD (Inter-vertebral Decompression Therapy).During treatment, I was handled tenderly and with great care. The assistants, Armond and Herb were sweet, friendly and exceptionally caring.After the prescribed amount of treatment, I was well and healed.For anyone who has back pain or been told they have to have back surgery, and want a second opinion, please go see Dr. Mishu at Midtown neurology.

May 3rd, 2010
cyndi winkels, RN
Excellant office staff and physician!

July 16th, 2009
Dr. Mishu and his entire staff are a group of the kindest people I know. Dr. Mishu has helped be beyound words, he thinks outside of the box to find the best solutions for each situation and has helped me to restore a better quality of life.