Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  holistic primary care  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

LGBT competent providers and staff. she treats the whole person. and especially impressed on my first visit with her, almost 7 years ago, she had already reviewed the medical files I transferred over and felt like she knew me.

|  Wonderful physician  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

She is one of the most able and caring physicians I have ever met.

|  Worst Expericence I have ever had.  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

She and her other doctor refused service even after we had mad an appointment and were called back to the office. They came into the room with irrate attitudes because my kid is special needs. They never greeted with a smile, only stated the doctors name and started barking orders. His first question wasnt, "how are you doing?", it was "WHAT HAPPENED LAST VISIT?" This was rudely asked and followed by Dr. Baksh barging in to demand that he is too out of control to be seen. Mind you, he was sitting in the chair and cooperating 100%. They then made us leave because he was to much for them. Terrible excuse! Terrible service! Terrible professionalism! Its a shame that even a doctor can be so ignorant. We left there feelings extremely discriminated. These types of actions are inexcusable.

|  Health Care Worth Paying For  |  show details
May 14th, 2009

At 60 years old, this is the first practice in my life where I feel known and cared for and about.

|  show details
May 9th, 2009

DR. Husna Baksh is professional, knowledgeable,listens, makes certain questions are answered and understood. Excellent diagnostic skills and followup.The office staff is courteous, helpful and professional. After my husband observed the care I received from Dr. Baksh and her staff he switched to her practice and is very satisfied.

|  show details
by Silver Spring Patient on Jan 25th, 2009

Great doctor

|  Great Doctor! Not happy w/Billing Dept & office manager!  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2008

I've seen Dr. Baksh 3 times. She is very caring, professional and overall, a great doctor. I like that she uses a labtop to jot down everything. The office seems very organized. Unfortunately, The Billing Dept and Dr. Baksh's office manager do not communicate well and they are not in the same office. It was time-consuming and frustrating trying to sort out a billing problem with them. And I ended up telling Dr. Baksh directly in order for it to be resolved...The nurse I had is exceptional. I'd give them an A if they do better in billing & front-desk customer service. Overall, a "B".