A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussain Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussain Ahmad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hussain Ahmad, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussain Ahmad MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hussain Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Hussain Ahmad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hussain Ahmad practices Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.