A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussain Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussain Ahmad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hussain Ahmad, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussain Ahmad MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hussain Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Hussain Ahmad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hussain Ahmad practices Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.