Internists

13193 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
909-287-0440
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Mar 18th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor for someone who is actually having problems. For the general public who is just having a test or screening with no problems, fine. Their office is non responsive. Will not return your calls. They offer medical advice without asking the doctor. The morning of my colonoscopy, I was in severe pain. I had the doctor paged at 5 am after being up all night and he yelled at the top of his lungs telling me he only had two hours of sleep. I was crying when I got off the phone with him. Horrible excuse for a doctor, no less a human being.

|  WHATS THE RUSH  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

He diagnosed me with ulcerative colitis, signed a few papers, took a call or two, told me what he was prescribing me and how to take it, and was out the door in 10 mins! ... not worth the 25 min wait because there are other doctors who care ALOT more.

|  show details
Mar 27th, 2010

Very caring doctor. I have never been more satisfied with any other doctor my entire life. He is among the most competent doctor you can possibly find.

|  great doctor  |  show details
by Dee Key on Mar 19th, 2010

I been having this same proceedure for 20 years find Dr. Al-Darsani to be the best!