Dr. Hussain Al-Darsani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 9th, 2015
Pain-Free Colonoscopies
I feel a particular affinity towards Dr. Al-Darsani as he discovered the malignant tumor in my colon which started the chain of events that saved my life. If I hadn't been such a wuss and had started getting colonoscopies ten years earlier, as recommended, the cancer would probably have been detected as a polyp and snipped out in the course of a colonoscopy. As it turned out for me, I had to have surgery to remove part of my colon, but still the cancer was detected in time that it hadn't spread, so the surgery was the only treatment I needed. One of the very most important factors in cancer survival, and these days in cancer cured, is early detection. Dr. Al-Darsani is the guy who does the detecting, and he's quite good at it. Dr. Al-Darsani uses the best anesthesia practices available for his colonoscopy procedures. You literally don't know anything happened to you. It is a completely pain-free procedure when Dr. Al-Darsani does it.

June 26th, 2015
Been in his office three times and waited two and a half hours three times. Staff could care less when you would like to schedule appointments. If you don't take dates they give you, they will say no appointments available and schedule you as far as 4 to six weeks. Especially if you speak to a middle eastern lady. As far as Dr. Darsani, he took his time explaining my condition to me.

March 18th, 2013
I would not recommend this doctor for someone who is actually having problems. For the general public who is just having a test or screening with no problems, fine. Their office is non responsive. Will not return your calls. They offer medical advice without asking the doctor. The morning of my colonoscopy, I was in severe pain. I had the doctor paged at 5 am after being up all night and he yelled at the top of his lungs telling me he only had two hours of sleep. I was crying when I got off the phone with him. Horrible excuse for a doctor, no less a human being.

June 18th, 2012
WHATS THE RUSH
He diagnosed me with ulcerative colitis, signed a few papers, took a call or two, told me what he was prescribing me and how to take it, and was out the door in 10 mins! ... not worth the 25 min wait because there are other doctors who care ALOT more.

March 27th, 2010
Very caring doctor. I have never been more satisfied with any other doctor my entire life. He is among the most competent doctor you can possibly find.

March 19th, 2010
great doctor
I been having this same proceedure for 20 years find Dr. Al-Darsani to be the best!