Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 26th, 2015

Been in his office three times and waited two and a half hours three times. Staff could care less when you would like to schedule appointments. If you don't take dates they give you, they will say no appointments available and schedule you as far as 4 to six weeks. Especially if you speak to a middle eastern lady. As far as Dr. Darsani, he took his time explaining my condition to me.

Mar 18th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor for someone who is actually having problems. For the general public who is just having a test or screening with no problems, fine. Their office is non responsive. Will not return your calls. They offer medical advice without asking the doctor. The morning of my colonoscopy, I was in severe pain. I had the doctor paged at 5 am after being up all night and he yelled at the top of his lungs telling me he only had two hours of sleep. I was crying when I got off the phone with him. Horrible excuse for a doctor, no less a human being.

WHATS THE RUSH show details WHATS THE RUSH
Jun 18th, 2012

He diagnosed me with ulcerative colitis, signed a few papers, took a call or two, told me what he was prescribing me and how to take it, and was out the door in 10 mins! ... not worth the 25 min wait because there are other doctors who care ALOT more.

Mar 27th, 2010

Very caring doctor. I have never been more satisfied with any other doctor my entire life. He is among the most competent doctor you can possibly find.

great doctor show details great doctor
by Dee Key on Mar 19th, 2010

I been having this same proceedure for 20 years find Dr. Al-Darsani to be the best!