Learn more about Dr. Hussain Elhalis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussain Elhalis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elhalis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Elhalis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Edema
- Corneal Neovascularization
- Corneal Opacity
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elhalis graduated from Ross University, Roseau.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussain Elhalis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hussain Elhalis practice?
- Dr. Hussain Elhalis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hussain Elhalis practices Ophthalmology near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL.
See Ocala Ophthalmologists.