A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussain Elhalis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussain Elhalis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Edema
- Corneal Neovascularization
- Corneal Opacity
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elhalis graduated from Ross University, Roseau.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussain Elhalis MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hussain Elhalis practice?
- Dr. Hussain Elhalis has 1 office location.
Dr. Hussain Elhalis practices Ophthalmology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Ophthalmologists.