A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussain Elhalis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussain Elhalis, Cataract Surgery, Refractive Surgery, Cornea Surgery and External Diseases is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elhalis
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Elhalis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Edema
- Corneal Neovascularization
- Corneal Opacity
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elhalis graduated from Ross University, Roseau.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussain Elhalis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hussain Elhalis practice?
- Dr. Hussain Elhalis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hussain Elhalis practices Ophthalmology near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL.
See Ocala Ophthalmologists.