Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hussain Imam
Dr. Hussain Imam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Imam is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside and St Vincents Medical Center Riverside. Dr. Imam has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hussain Imam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hussain Imam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Vatsal Inamdar
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. Juzar Lokhandwala
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Andrea Deneen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi20