Overall Review

3.8

April 1st, 2015
Great Doctor
DR. Imam is very professional and spends the time with me that I need. He has taken care of me for over 10 years and I would not go to anyone else.

January 13th, 2014
Stay AWAY!
Stay away from this practice and this doctor. Dr. imam diagnosed me and from what I learned later several other patients incorrectly. Personally it cost me over $5000 in unnecessary testing, not to mention my time. This was due to faulty equipment and missing up my results. I'm paying a lot of money for these mistakes. Two times, that I caught I was presented with wrong patients results. Dr. Imam is nice, but I don't feel confident that he knows what he is doing. Being nice is nice, but I need a good dr. to go with it. Baymeadows practice is a complete joke. Staff is poorly trained. They are rude. Even if you have an appointment you will wait at least hour or longer. They will auto schedule fallow up appointments without letting you know and then charge you $35 for no show. It happened to me twice. Trust me find your self someone else. This place is a death trap and i would not recommend it to anyone. Everything that could go wrong did.

October 12th, 2011
Best Doctor with the Worst Staff
It has been over 4 weeks since I left an urgent voice mail for the doctor's assistant - and have still not heard back. I called them again and the only thing to be done is to leave a message.......... Absolutely Horrible Service.

July 25th, 2011
One of the best doctors I have ever been to.
I would highly recommend Dr.Imam, he accurately diagnosed my ailment and took the time to help me understand medical terminology. He is a pleasant and compassionate doctor.

September 30th, 2010
BEST PLACE EVER.
I have never had a problem when i go there, sometimes wait time can be long, other times there's no wait at all. staff is very professional, the dr's that practice there are professional but friendly and take the time to listen to your concerns as well as they follow up with eveything to make sure your getting the best care. I have recommended several ppl to go there, and they have had no complaints.