A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussain Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussain Saba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saba
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saba Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saba graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Saba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussain Ismail Saba MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Hussain I. Saba practice?
- Dr. Hussain Saba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hussain Saba practices Hematology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists.