A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussain Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussain Saba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saba graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Saba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hussain I. Saba practice?
Dr. Hussain Saba practices Hematology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists.