A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussain Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussain Saba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saba graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Saba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussain Ismail Saba MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Hussain I. Saba practice?
- Dr. Hussain Saba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hussain Saba practices Hematology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists.