Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hussain Saba
Dr. Hussain Saba, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Tampa, FL (and 1 other location). He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology. Dr. Saba is affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins and The Tampa General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hussain Saba has the following 1 specialty
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Hussain Saba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Hugo Fernandez
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology and Oncology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi30
Dr. Jyotishankar Raychaudhuri
Hematology, Medical Oncology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi25
Dr. Teresa Field
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi21