Hussam Alibhai Is this you?

15 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Dr Alibhai took care of all my prenatal care and delivered my son while he had an office in Abilene in 1988-89. He was my miracle baby...I went into labor at 4 months and ended up with 4 hospital stays before we delivered. He even came in on his day off to deliver my son by C-section. If it was not for the excellent care that we received I know me and my son would not be with us today. He was so comforting and caring. He is an excellent doctor. I was so disappointed when he left our area and moved but I know that there are many more women and children who have experienced the kind of care that only he can give. My son is now a very intellegent, grown and healthy, 26 year old man with a wonderful life ahead of him. Thank you Dr Alibhai for caring!!

Posted on March 12th, 2017