A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussam Bitar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitar graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Bitar has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bitar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans