A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussam Bitar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussam Bitar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bitar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bitar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
- Stomach Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitar graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bitar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Perry General Hospital
- Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussam Bitar MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hussam Bitar practice?
- Dr. Hussam Bitar has 1 office location.
Dr. Hussam Bitar practices Surgery near Warner Robins, GA.
See Warner Robins Surgeons.