A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussam Bitar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussam Bitar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
- Stomach Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitar graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Bitar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Perry General Hospital
- Houston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bitar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hussam Bitar practice?
- Dr. Hussam Bitar practices Surgery near Warner Robins, GA.