A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Kashlan graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. El-Kashlan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan practice?
- Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.