A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Kashlan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El-Kashlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Kashlan graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. El-Kashlan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussam K El-Kashlan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Hussam K. El-Kashlan practice?
- Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.