Learn more about Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Kashlan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. El-Kashlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Kashlan graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. El-Kashlan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussam K El-Kashlan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Hussam K. El-Kashlan practice?
- Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.