Learn more about Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Kashlan graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. El-Kashlan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. El-Kashlan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan practice?
Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.