Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

3.0

Rude, dismissive doc show details Rude, dismissive doc
Jan 21st, 2014

Dr. El-Kashlan is one of the most rude, dismissive doctors I've ever seen. He was impatient and a very bad listener. As a result, we were unable to address any of my concerns. He almost seemed in a hurry to get me out of the exam room. I do NOT recommend this doctor.

10 show details 10
by craig kehoe on Dec 18th, 2013

Dr. El-Kashlan in my opinion is a great Dr. and i am absolutely happy with having him as my surgeon. Dr El-Kashlan treated me with respect and listened to my issues and concerns before explaining to me what he thought would be the right choice for us moving forward. He did a thorough job explaining to me and my family (with my consent) my condition and what our best options would be. He was prompt and always there on my numerous follow ups and was consistantly polite and detailed explaining my recovery. I would rate him a 10 out of 10. Thank you Dr El-Kashlan

Find someone else! show details Find someone else!
Mar 12th, 2012

May be highly skilled, but unacceptable bedside manner, makes you feel that he is taking over your life, very arrogant and rude. Find someone else you can have confidence in!