Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hussam El-Kashlan?

July 18th, 2016

Run as Fast as you can

Very rude and does not listen. If you are a female forget it. You can tell he has no respect for women. Please find someone else. There are many fine doctors that are much more qualified. Wrong diagnosis and outcome because is thinks he knows what's wrong with you even though you give him your symptoms.

May 21st, 2016

Does not listen to patients

This doctor has an ego and was very rude. I felt like he was sexist as well. He did not listen to me and would not return calls or emaills ( and I have a Deion's ear condition. Dont waste your time with him.

January 21st, 2014

Rude, dismissive doc

Dr. El-Kashlan is one of the most rude, dismissive doctors I've ever seen. He was impatient and a very bad listener. As a result, we were unable to address any of my concerns. He almost seemed in a hurry to get me out of the exam room. I do NOT recommend this doctor.

December 19th, 2013

Dr. El-Kashlan in my opinion is a great Dr. and i am absolutely happy with having him as my surgeon. Dr El-Kashlan treated me with respect and listened to my issues and concerns before explaining to me what he thought would be the right choice for us moving forward. He did a thorough job explaining to me and my family (with my consent) my condition and what our best options would be. He was prompt and always there on my numerous follow ups and was consistantly polite and detailed explaining my recovery. I would rate him a 10 out of 10. Thank you Dr El-Kashlan

March 12th, 2012

Find someone else!

May be highly skilled, but unacceptable bedside manner, makes you feel that he is taking over your life, very arrogant and rude. Find someone else you can have confidence in!

May 21st, 2016