A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussam Mihtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussam Mihtar, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihtar graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Mihtar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussam Mihtar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hussam Mihtar practice?
- Dr. Hussam Mihtar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hussam Mihtar practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.