A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussam Mihtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussam Mihtar, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihtar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mihtar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihtar graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mihtar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussam Mihtar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hussam Mihtar practice?
- Dr. Hussam Mihtar has 1 office location.
Dr. Hussam Mihtar practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.