A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussein Abdel-Dayem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein Abdel-Dayem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hussein Abdel-Dayem, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Ovarian Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel-Dayem graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Abdel-Dayem has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein Mahmoud Abdel-Dayem MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hussein M. Abdel-Dayem practice?
- Dr. Hussein Abdel-Dayem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hussein Abdel-Dayem practices Nuclear Medicine and Therapeutic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.