Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hussein Abdel-Dayem
Dr. Hussein Abdel-Dayem, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Carlstadt, NJ and New York, NY. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine and Radiology. Dr. Abdel-Dayem is affiliated with SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan, St Vincent's Midtown Hospital and Meadowlands Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Abdel-Dayem has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hussein Abdel-Dayem has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Hussein Abdel-Dayem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.