A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussein Ajrouche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein Ajrouche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajrouche graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ajrouche has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein Hassan Ajrouche MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hussein H. Ajrouche practice?
- Dr. Hussein Ajrouche has 1 office location.
Dr. Hussein Ajrouche practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.