A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussein Alammar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein Alammar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alammar graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alammar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beauregard Memorial Hospital
- Dequincy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein Ali Alammar MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hussein A. Alammar practice?
- Dr. Hussein Alammar has 1 office location.
Dr. Hussein Alammar practices Internal Medicine near Leesville, LA.
See Leesville Internists.