A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussein Alammar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein Alammar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alammar graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alammar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beauregard Memorial Hospital
- Dequincy Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alammar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hussein A. Alammar practice?
Dr. Hussein Alammar practices Internal Medicine near Leesville, LA.
See Leesville Internists.