Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hussein Alhawari
Dr. Hussein Alhawari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MO, with other offices in Springfield, MO and West Plains, MO (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alhawari is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Springfield and Ozarks Medical Center. Dr. Alhawari has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hussein Alhawari has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hussein Alhawari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.
Dr. Andrew Evans
Springfield, MO 0 mi35
Dr. Ravi Nerella
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MO 0 mi18
Dr. Sharada Nagotu Kambagiri
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Springfield, MO 0 mi