A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussein El-Newihi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein El-Newihi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Newihi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. El-Newihi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein Mostafa El-Newihi MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hussein M. El-Newihi practice?
- Dr. Hussein El-Newihi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hussein El-Newihi practices Gastroenterology near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Imperial, CA.
See El Centro Gastroenterologists.