A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussein Darwiche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein Darwiche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darwiche
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Darwiche Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Darwiche graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Darwiche has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein Fadl Darwiche MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hussein F. Darwiche practice?
- Dr. Hussein Darwiche has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hussein Darwiche practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.