Learn more about Dr. Hussein Darwiche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein Darwiche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darwiche
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Darwiche Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Darwiche graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Darwiche has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein Fadl Darwiche MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hussein F. Darwiche practice?
- Dr. Hussein Darwiche has 1 office location.
Dr. Hussein Darwiche practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.