A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussein Huraibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein Huraibi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hussein Huraibi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huraibi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Huraibi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein Abdurrahman Huraibi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hussein A. Huraibi practice?
- Dr. Hussein Huraibi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Hussein Huraibi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Belleville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Belleville Anesthesiologists and Belleville Pain Management Doctors.