Dr. Hussein Huraibi III MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Garden City, MI

April 18th, 2014
Pain
Bad doctor, worse than before, hooked on medication, very easy to give medications , didn't talk to me about other options.

August 3rd, 2012
Before the move to the Ford Rd location the staff was the most caring staff that I've ever dealt with. Now this staff is totally different. Calling in for your med's is like having a nightmare. It's worst than coming in and waiting to see him. Something needs to change. I would never want to leave his care,but dealing with staff is another.Please makes some corrections in this area. Other than that he is the best Dr. to have for pain,because he cares about his patients.

January 12th, 2012
Great Dr - Needs new staff!
Dr Huraibi is wonderful but his staff is horrible!!! I've waited for over 1 hour for my appointment when I am the only one in the waiting room. Difficult to get an appointment and will not help me when I am in pain to squeeze me in for an emergency. I called to get some help 10 minutes before they closed, and the manager took a break instead of helping me. Promised a call back & never received one. I would recommend Dr Huraibi but I would NOT recommend this office. Try to see him at one of his other locations. Hopefully the Dr reads these reviews because he needs a new staff!!!!

January 10th, 2012
the Dr is great but the time management and staff in the office on Ford Rd leave a lot to be desired.Even with an appointment my wait time has always been more than 45min to an hour. If I were not in so much pain I would leave

September 6th, 2011
Great Doctor...need more like him.
Dr. Huraibi actually listens to you and actually cares about helping you. He does not rush you out and will keep trying things until you find relief of your pain. At least in my experience, you don't find that much anymore. His office staff is not always the most friendly, however, but don't be scared off like I almost was, the Dr. is definately worth it.

October 26th, 2010
First class Dr. - Really cares about paitents, does not rush you...there are not a lot of Dr.'s like this around anymore..definately recommend!

January 21st, 2009
VERY GREAT DOCTOR,GOOD STAFF.