Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
11650 Belleville Rd
Ste 105
Belleville, MI 48111
734-325-6282
Locations and availability (9)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Pain  |  show details
by Kassab on Apr 18th, 2014

Bad doctor, worse than before, hooked on medication, very easy to give medications , didn't talk to me about other options.

|  NP  |  show details
by Amy on Dec 7th, 2013

Staff is not rude, they're overworked and underpaid. They have responsibilities that can jeopardize their jobs and can't. If they complain or speak out, they loose their jobs so we just suck it up and do our best. Yes he is a charmer but not when you actually have continuous contact with him, that's whu he's not readily available - so others can get look bad by protecting him and his reputation. Dr Huraibi is not even in the office, he has nurse practitioners write all narcotic scripts, so he doesn't have his license revoked! Half the time, he's traveling to other arab countries and setting up pain clinics where he can give more narcotics and get more people addicted. I found out why he's too busy for patient care these days... the guy charges big bucks to detox you off the drugs that he gets you hooked on!!! SCAMMER

Aug 3rd, 2012

Before the move to the Ford Rd location the staff was the most caring staff that I've ever dealt with. Now this staff is totally different. Calling in for your med's is like having a nightmare. It's worst than coming in and waiting to see him. Something needs to change. I would never want to leave his care,but dealing with staff is another.Please makes some corrections in this area. Other than that he is the best Dr. to have for pain,because he cares about his patients.

|  Great Dr - Needs new staff!  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

Dr Huraibi is wonderful but his staff is horrible!!! I've waited for over 1 hour for my appointment when I am the only one in the waiting room. Difficult to get an appointment and will not help me when I am in pain to squeeze me in for an emergency. I called to get some help 10 minutes before they closed, and the manager took a break instead of helping me. Promised a call back & never received one. I would recommend Dr Huraibi but I would NOT recommend this office. Try to see him at one of his other locations. Hopefully the Dr reads these reviews because he needs a new staff!!!!

Jan 10th, 2012

the Dr is great but the time management and staff in the office on Ford Rd leave a lot to be desired.Even with an appointment my wait time has always been more than 45min to an hour. If I were not in so much pain I would leave

|  Great Doctor...need more like him.  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

Dr. Huraibi actually listens to you and actually cares about helping you. He does not rush you out and will keep trying things until you find relief of your pain. At least in my experience, you don't find that much anymore. His office staff is not always the most friendly, however, but don't be scared off like I almost was, the Dr. is definately worth it.

Oct 26th, 2010

First class Dr. - Really cares about paitents, does not rush you...there are not a lot of Dr.'s like this around anymore..definately recommend!

|  tammyhascoolhair@myspace.com  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2010

great doctor,good with people.

by TAMMY RICHARDS on Jan 21st, 2009

VERY GREAT DOCTOR,GOOD STAFF.