A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussein Matari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein Matari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matari
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hussein Matari, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matari graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Matari has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein Mohammad Matari MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hussein M. Matari practice?
- Dr. Hussein Matari has 1 office location.
Dr. Hussein Matari practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Radiologists.