Learn more about Dr. Hussein Nassr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein Nassr is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassr
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nassr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hussein Nassr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassr graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Nassr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein Nassr MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hussein Nassr practice?
- Dr. Hussein Nassr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hussein Nassr practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Whittier Internists, Whittier Pulmonologists, Whittier Critical Care Practitioners, and Whittier Sleep Medicine Doctors.