A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussein Nassr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hussein Nassr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassr graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Nassr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein MD Nassr MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hussein M. Nassr practice?
- Dr. Hussein Nassr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hussein Nassr practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Whittier Internists, Whittier Pulmonologists, Whittier Critical Care Practitioners, and Whittier Sleep Medicine Doctors.