A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussein Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hussein Saad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius.
Dr. Saad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein Toufic Saad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hussein T. Saad practice?
- Dr. Hussein Saad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hussein Saad practices Family Medicine near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Garden City Family Physicians.