Learn more about Dr. Hussein Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein Saad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hussein Saad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius.
Dr. Saad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein Toufic Saad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hussein T. Saad practice?
- Dr. Hussein Saad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hussein Saad practices Family Medicine near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Garden City Primary Care Doctors.