Dr. Hussein Saad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hussein Saad?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Hussein Saad?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2016

His philosophy is and I quote: “Family medicine is more than just taking care of a patient’s disease problems. It’s understanding the patient and becoming a part of their family and their life. ” Which is funny because I saw him multiple times within a month and he could never remember who I was and never bothered to read my chart before entering to speak with me. I went to him for back injury and every time he never did more than prescribe naproxen (alleve), yoga, and icy hot even though I had to live in my back brace (I had to sleep in it even). It got to the point that I was sure that the next time I saw him, his prescription would be a hug and nothing else. I had to back door my way into seeing a sports medicine/spinal expert, who within less than 5 mins of seeing my x-rays said that I had big problems and sent me for an MRI. After my MRI came back, it was found that I had narrowing of the spine, disc bulges, and degenerative disc disease. That same doc is sending me back for another mri on the hip reigion as well. Dr. Saad prescribed nothing after finding out I stopped taking the naproxen since it did nothing to ease any pain. He did FINALLY give me a list of pain management specialist to see......which I was shocked by since he wouldn't even prescribe an MRI in the beginning or to see a doctor who specializes in my problem. I'm more than likely going to speak with the specialist I back doored to see, if he has any Pain specialist recommendations. I would like to get relief for my problem from someone who actually is trying to help than someone who will do nothing.

February 26th, 2015

True Professional

Dr. Saad was caring and a true professional. I went there for what I thought was a major injury. He stated that he prefers to not have surgery if its not 100 percent needed. Showed me some exercises and stretches to loosen muscle and get back to regular movement. Worked great and no surgery

March 1st, 2017