A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussein Samji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein Samji, Otolaryngologist, Oncological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samji
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samji Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samji graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Samji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein Amirali Samji MD and MPH is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Hussein A. Samji practice?
- Dr. Hussein Samji has 1 office location.
Dr. Hussein Samji practices Otolaryngology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Otolaryngologists.