A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussein Samji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein Samji, Otolaryngologist, Oncological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samji
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samji Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samji graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Samji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein Amirali Samji MD and MPH is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Hussein A. Samji practice?
- Dr. Hussein Samji has 1 office location.
Dr. Hussein Samji practices Otolaryngology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Otolaryngologists.