A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hussein Wafapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hussein Wafapoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hussein Wafapoor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wafapoor graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wafapoor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hussein Wafapoor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hussein Wafapoor practice?
- Dr. Hussein Wafapoor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hussein Wafapoor practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Jackson, MS.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.