Dr. Hussein Yamani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hussein Yamani?

results from tests like pulling teeth

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I have never met Dr Yamini although I was put under his care for tests analysis and results. I only meet with his assistants to get ambiguous test results with expensive charges so I am not getting what I pay for. The technician monitoring the heart machine that takes pictures of your heart would rather be dead than do his work and that's generally the best description of all the staff at Healing Hearts. the technician's mannerism and body language show that he does not like old people.

results from tests like pulling teeth

Posted on November 16th, 2017

mr amil

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

Doctor Hussein is an excellent doctor, he really takes care of his patient.

Posted on May 29th, 2015