Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Wm Gill on Mar 18th, 2015

great doctor great person

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Attentive, thorough, and LISTENS. I've been going to Dr Zabad nearly 15 years and he always takes time to address my needs and concerns. I've recommended him many times. Barbara H.

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm glad he is my Doctor. Staff Great. Facility Clean. Thank you

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Would recommend Dr. Zabad and have recommended him to others. Both he and his staff are very professional yet caring and respond to my needs and concerns.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a wonderful doctor.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awsome!

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Had to wait almost an hour past my appointment time with no explanation why. No one addressed the waiting roon to let them know the doctor was running late. It would have been nice to know because our time is valuable too and we may have to change plans

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Zabad is very compassionate and caring. He spends as much time as necessary to work through all my issues and discusses all my options.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

seemed to listen to my concerns, addressed them

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

With out any reservation. I would recommend this Physician to any one & every one. Even his STAFF is excellant.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Zabad Is a very nice professional Doctor when me or my Father go in for a doctor vistit he is always professional and pleasant and answer all of our question.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr zabad is patient, thorough,and very personable . He cares about me as if I was his only patient !

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was a bit of a long wait, but worth it for a pleasant visit with my doctor.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I wouldn't go to any other doctor

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was professional. Office and appointment rooms very neat and clean. Dr. was clear and concise. Excellent visit.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Most appts are within a 10 min or less, but due to emergency at hospital, he was running late today. I do NOT mind waiting, as I have been "his emergency" that he took the time for my needs. If you are the "office waitee", he takes the time you need.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Zabad and his staff are all very professional while being warm and friendly.I would recommend him to all friends and family.My wife saw how pleased with Dr. Zabad I am and has switched to him, and is as pleased with him as I am. D. Crawford

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Normally Dr. Zabad is on time, but he had an emergency at another site which he had to attend to. He and his staff are always patient, willing to listen, and provide excellent service to both my husband and me.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent provider. friendly staff

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Zabad is a very patient friendly doctor. He addresses all your concerns and takes the time to discuss and answer any questions you may have. His staff is also very patient friendly and professional.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Zabad is an excellent, caring, thorough doctor and I would recommend to anyone looking for a great doctor!

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would and have recommended Dr Zabad to others.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Zabads since 2005. Dr. Zabad's medical professionalism and personal care has never been less than superior. His wonderful office staff gives the same superior care. I'm always treated with respect and concern.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wait time is the only thing I can complain about. It just always takes so long getting in and out!

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleasant with little or no waiting time.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was my first visit meeting Dr. Zabad. Dr. Zabad and staff were wonderful. Doctor had an emergency at the hospital and therefore the long wait. Not sure what "normal" wait time is.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He answered all my questions that I had

professional show details professional
May 24th, 2012

I find the doctor to be knowable in the areas of medicine that concern me. I have trust in his medical decisions .

excellent doctor. show details excellent doctor.
Apr 24th, 2012

Has intergrity.

Nov 29th, 2010

Dr. Zabad is an excellent and caring physician. He listens well to my concerns and is responsive to my health needs. I would highly recommend him.