Harold H Carspecken Jr MD Patient Reviews

January 24th, 2016
Do not use
Terrible pastic surgeon.

September 11th, 2015
Worse experience of my life
18 years ago I went for a conult for breast augmentation. I was young fell for a true sales pitch. He talked me into a scar revision. I don't think he was there when the surgery started I was cut for a tummy tuck. I feel someone else cut me and he tried to correct it. A true mess. I had to see another surgeon to try and correct the problem. I was so depressed. He didn't want to see me afterwards. I would have a 2pm appt and I would sit in the waiting room until after 5pm and would be the last patient he saw. He is disgusting and a liar.

April 29th, 2015
Agree with "If you love your body don't let him touch it"
I read that review and it could have been mine. 14 years ago I went in for lumps under my arms and wound up having a breast reduction which I have hated ever since. Absolutely NO bra fits me and scars in my armpits still remain so that I have not gone sleeveless ever since. Agree also that when I went back post op and expressed my disatisfaction he told me to just wear camisoles and then tried to talk me into getting more work done by him in other areas. I went from full D cup to barely a B cup and totally deflated on the top portion with nipples placed too high. Previous reviewer expressed exactly how I have felt all these years.

May 22nd, 2011
Bad Facelift
I was pushed into a facelift that I was not ready to get with a guilt trip from Dr. Carspecken. I was there only for a consultation. After the guilt trip I had the facelife which was misrepresented to me. I wanted a regular facelift where excess skin was cut. He performed a facelift using threads which broke immediately. I even had one knot to protrude through my skin. He was rude and never acknowledged the facelift was a bad joke. He would not even accept responsibility for the threads breaking. He kept telling me how good it looked which was a joke. My family and friends and me also were glad when all the threads finally broke and I had my balanced face back as it was before the surgery. I also was $14,000.00 poorer. He is arrogant and rude and a horrible doctor who mispresents what he is doing in surgery. I would recommend that No ONE use this horrible man = doctor.